Today I’m gonna tell you my rules to packing. How not to overpack and bring your whole closet..
Like I said before. I consider myself a very good packer. I always pack what I need, never overpack and can fit everything into everything.. Even the smallest bags work for me. See me as your Mary Poppins. Or a matryoshka doll. Kinda..
My friends know me as someone who always have everything in her bag. Need something? I’ll probably have it with me.
So let me share you my rules of packing a bag!
Basic rule of thump:
- 5 tops, 4 cardigans, 3 bottoms, 2 shoes, 1 special
- Maximize it to only 30 pieces of clothing
- 3 tops per 1 bottom.
- Pack a maximum of 3 shoes (can’t decide? click here)
- Pack 3 necklaces to spice up your outfit. 1 dainty necklace, 1 statement & 1 pendant.
- Choice a base color. Wanna travel in style? Here are my tips.
- Pack the right bras
- Pack 1 extra piece of underwear just in case.
- Plan your outfits. Going hiking? Going Zip lining? Plan what your doing and pack according to your activities.
- Think day outfits and night outfits. You maybe need 2 sets per day. Going for 14 days? I’ll pack 28 outfit combinations.
- Lay everything out before you put it into your suitcase. This way you see how many you packed.
- Once you laid everything out. Remove half the clothes and take twice as many money!
And to keep it all organized. Use my packing cubes! Coming soon!!
I will do a video on how to actually pack a suitcase coming up!
Did you like my rules? Share yours in the comments below!
See you next time,